Printables | Autumn Perpetual Weekly

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_oct

It has been a while since I made a new weekly printable for the planners. So here is a new design.

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_oct_01

This one is based on the Spring version released a few months ago, which can be downloaded from the Downloads section, too.

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_oct_03

I kept the watercolour look on the header and kept everything else simple. The days of the week are big but will be subtle once you stamp dates or add embellishments on top. I used the Studio L2E Brush Date stamps to indicate the dates on the page.

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_oct_02

I would love to see how you use these pages in your planners. Use the hashtag #arlynaplannerpages and tag me (@abshanghai) on Instagram.

DOWNLOAD THE PDFs BELOW by clicking on the corresponding icons:Β

icon_A5Β Β  icon_personal

(*DOWNLOADS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.)

You can also download the older planner pages from the Downloads section.

Enjoy.

signed

6 Comments Add yours

1. devalayer says:

Love the colours! Might just have to print up some and use – matches the theme in my Kikki K so well! Thank you for sharing!

1. arlynab says:

thank you very much!

2. Nyobi says:

Another amazing printable! I really appreciate your creations, they are wonderful.

3. jay says:

youre so awesome! thank you so much for making these. 2016 and i’m more excited to plan this year because of these printables!!

4. medaliliana says:

I can not download. Why? I need help, please !! I like them very much and I want them for free, if it is possible.

1. arlynab says:

Hi! Sorry with the inconvenience. please try downloading again. Should work now… thank you.