Printables | Daily Planner Pages Nov-Dec

Perpetual Page Design

A quick update on the planner pages. I made some updates to my original daily planner page to reflect November and December months. Currently, I am using the Daily Perpetual Design and add the handwritten dates.

In October, I used the 2-page Daily Planner Design I made however, I feel sometimes a bit intimated by the amount of ‘blank space’ especially on certain days when I don’t have much happening or when I forget to enter something into the pages which you will see below.

So I switched to the 1-Page Daily page approach using the perpetual style. I tweaked it a bit to include the Meal Planning part.

Daily Planner Page | Perpetual

I thought I’d share what is in my extra pouch. I am never short of pens or other writing tools… All of these are old stuff I’ve been carrying around with me everyday before I used a planner. I have only added a pen (stripey one) and a couple packs of sticky notes (shapes and one in the inside of the pouch) which are courtesy of Sam from Happie Scrappie. She’s got lots of cool stuff to drool over!

My Tools

Enjoy these printables. I would love to see how you use these pages in your planners. Use the hashtag #arlynaplannerpages and @abshanghai on Instagram.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Daily Planner Page | Perpetual
Daily Planner Page | Perpetual
Daily Planner Page | November 2014
Daily Planner Page | November 2014
Daily Planner Page | December 2014
Daily Planner Page | December 2014

DAILY | Personal Size Insert – November 2014 | December 2014 | Perpetual

Monthly Planner Pages | November and December 2014
Monthly Planner Pages | November and December 2014

MONTHLY | Personal Size Insert – November and December 2014

Β *DOWNLOADS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Β

10 Comments Add yours

1. Athrienn says:

Thanks Arlynab. Your designs are so awesome to use on. I’ll appreciate your effort to use on my daily planner. That’s absolutely great! Keep it up! Millions of thanks. Have a great weekend! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

2. Alexia says:

I tried to print out the daily planner in personal size…but is smaller than the others inserts! Anyway thank you for your lovely work!! πŸ™‚

1. arlynab says:

Hi, Alexia! When you printed, did you set settings to ‘fit to page’? This typically would reduce the pages hence it came out smaller. Hope this helps.

1. alexaki08 says:

I don’t remember the settings that I used….I will try again in that way. Thank you fit your help!!

3. Hi! Just found these, and they are exactly what I’ve been looking for! So pretty and functional. I have a request: is there any way possible that you could offer a half-letter size version of this Daily Perpetual page??? If you could do that, I would be so unbelievably grateful! πŸ™‚ I love your pages!

1. arlynab says:

Hi, Erica! Thank you for your comment. Yes, indeed I am working on a new set of downloadable files and hope to have these up next week…

4. ilovetosew says:

Hi is there any chance that these lovely insert will be available for A5 or half page size? Thank you.

1. arlynab says:

Hi! Thank you for your comments. Actually it’s in the works πŸ™‚ Hope to finish by this weekend. πŸ™‚

5. Jess says:

Was just about to ask the same! Can’t wait for A5 for my Midori!