Printables | Perpetual Planner Pages – Spring

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_april

Something I’ve been working on-&-off for the last couple weeks is finally here and I’m sharing these with you to download.

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_april_02

The layout is different from the previous weekly page I designed as I wanted to incorporate the meal planner part which was not in the previous version.

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_april_03

What I like about this one is where I used some watercolour spots and some brush lettering. Hope you will like this set.

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_april_04

I would love to see how you use these pages in your planners. Use the hashtag #arlynaplannerpages and tag me (@abshanghai) on Instagram.

DOWNLOAD THE PDFs HERE:  (*DOWNLOADS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.)

arlyna_planner_personalweekly_personal_april

DOWNLOAD FOR: icon_A5   icon_personal

You can also download the older planner pages like this dashboard, monthly, weekly or daily.

Enjoy.

signed

45 Comments Add yours

1. Nyobi says:

Your printables are the PRETTIEST things ever. Since I found your blog (back in September 2014, when you first uploaded inserts) I never turned back to any other inserts 🙂

Thank you Nyobi!

So very honoured to hear your comments. Thank you again.

1. Libby says:

I found your planner pages on Pinterest and I just LOVE them. Will you be creating anymore of them. I would be interested in buying a 2016 planner from you.

2. arlynab says:

Hi, Libby! Yes, I am planning on creating a new set based on season (quarterly). The new one will be for Summer. For now, I will continue to give these for free. 🙂

2. Jessica says:

Well hello there!
    I’m just starting this whole filofax hobby and found your printables via pinterest. These are soooo pretty! I whish there would be more with this design….for addresses and all other stuff (^.^)b

One question: do you happen to have this set wihtout the meal planner?

Really LOVE this design!!

Best regards,

Jessie

Hi, Jessie!

Thank you so much… Okay, now you gave me an idea for other planner pages 🙂 Will do some freebies soon! In the meantime, yes, there are some previous pages which don’t include the meal planner bit… maybe check this link: https://arlynab.wordpress.com/2014/11/08/printables-daily-planner-pages-nov-dec/

thank you again!

1. Jessica says:

Hi Arlyna,

Awesome! That’s great news!!!! \(^o^)/
        Do you need more ideas for planner pages? (^.<)
        Thank you for the link….I already saw these pages….but I like the new design much more!!!
        The purple watercolor style looks amazing!

Regards,

Jessie

2. arlynab says:

Thank you Jessie!

3. Angel says:

This is so pretty! I hope I can use it for my planner.
    I just ordered a custom planner today but I’m not sure about paper size, I’ll know it at the end of month when it comes 😀
    I’m bookmarking your blog because your planner is too awesome! 🙂

1. arlynab says:

Thank you very much Angel!

4. Jennifer V. says:

I am a fan of your pages, SUPER cute! I have a few questions – when will you be able to update with the rest of Summer and Fall pages? Second – where did those cute Spring stamps come from?

I am LOVING my memory planner, it’s really nurturing my inner nerd.

Soon….nearly ready… 🙂

1. Harie says:

Just poking anuord your blog and feel so inspired. LOVE your creativity. Thanks for sharing and thanks for helping to motivate this old timer to get back to work after a long summer off….,.ahhhh gotta love summer!

5. Ruth says:

Hi, I just stumbled on your site and really love your printables! However I don’t seem to be able to link to any of the files. Is there an archive or something? The pdfs seem to be missing. Of course, I could be doing something wrong…

1. arlynab says:

Hi, Ruth! So terribly sorry. I made changes to the blog and forgot about the links. You can now try again and the downloads should work. Thank you.

1. sparklethots says:

Thank you so much! I’ve downloaded some in eager anticipation of my TN’s arrival.

6. Sue says:

LOVE THIS! But I can’t really figure out what the B, L, D mean? I am kind of new into this whole planner thing, so could you please tell me? 🙂 Thank you!

Hi, Sue!

Thank you! The B, L, D stands for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So this part is a sort of meal planner. Hope this helps.

arlyna

7. natalie sharp says:

What absolutely gorgeous printable inserts! I am in LOVE. Might you be adding any more lovely designs to your collection? I recently bought a rose gold planner and it has been a bit difficult to match it.

1. arlynab says:

Hi, Natalie! Glad you liked it. Yes, I am working on other designs… 🙂 Thank you for using these pages.

thank you so much!

8. KawaiiLovah says:

AYIIEEEE~ OMG!! They’re amazing and perfect for my personal and the newly bought A5 planner!! Thank you soo much for ur time and consideration!! ♥ Will share to my friends too~ X3

1. arlynab says:

Thank you! And glad to hear your liked this.

9. Tiago says:

Thank you so much for this printable. My daeuhtgr’s birthday is on St. Patricks’s Day, so we don’t decorate too much. But this year I plan on sneaking in a little green. This printable is perfect. Thanks again.

10. Tchiki says:

I’ve been searching for something like this for ages, but everything i found didn’t suit me. Finally i found yours! I truly love it, it’s so cute!
    Do you have a winter and a summer one too? I love this theme of watercolor and i also downloaded autumn, i can’t wait to start using it!

1. arlynab says:

Hi! I think there is a summer one but did not get to do any Winter one… 🙂

11. Tinzi88 says:

Hi Arlyna! I love your inserts!!! they complement my Kikki Dark Mint Medium! and those watercolor brushes are so pretty! Do you have a pdf for printing for pre cut personal planner pages though? or maybe a tutorial?

Thank you so much! Bookmarked this blog! 😀

1. arlynab says:

Hi, Tinzi! This is a tricky question because inserts come in diff sizes… I am guessing that this would help because this same approach is what I use when I need to print on pre-cut paper. Hope this helps 🙂 http://paisleepress.com/2011/08/project-life-how-to-print/

12. Donna says:

Thank you very much …. the inserts and dashboards are all beautiful. I love them very much …. and you are very talented and generous to share for free . Once again thank ….the spring and summer ones are beautiful … but i dont find the summer and winter . But i appreciate them a lot .

1. arlynab says:

Hi! I did make a summer one but never got around to doing a winter one… 😦

13. Kayie says:

Hi can I ask you how to download the planner? It’s just one page? I hope you notice my comment.

1. arlynab says:

Hi, Kayie! You can click on the icon of the planner size you want and it should automatically download. Yes, it is only 1 page and you would need to print on both sides – as many pages as you want. Hope this helps 🙂

14. Keana says:

This is so pretty!!!!!!
    What does B L D stands for BTW ????

1. arlynab says:

Hi, Keana! Thank you!!! B L D stands for breakfast lunch dinner… some have requested to include a meal planner into the page 🙂

15. joana says:

Thank You so much. They are so adorable and very easy to organize with. I’m so glad I came across your page!

Wow! Thank you Joana! Glad this helps 🙂

16. Vivian says:

Hi!! I fell in love with this WATER COLOR design, but I realized it’s for 2015!!! Do you have any water color planner pages for 2017? 😄

1. arlynab says:

Hi, Vivian! thank you for your message. Actually these are perpetual pages so it is not dated, you need to add the dates yourself. 🙂 Hope this helps… thank you again!

17. Ximena Figueroa says:

Hi Arlyna! your design its so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!! so beautiful really. I’m also in love with the stikers of the picture. Can you tell me where did you find them? Thanks for your work!

1. arlynab says:

Hi Ximena! Thank you very much 🙂 I can mail you a sheet of the stickers if you want. Send me an email 🙂 thank you again!

18. xaashley says:

Hi, these are so lovely! Hoping to use them but the files seem to be missing. Is it possible to still get them?

Thanks!

1. arlynab says:

Hi! Thank you so much for your interest. Yes, the links have finally been fixed. You can now download these planner files. Enjoy!

arlyna