For this year’s #weekinthelife by Ali Edwards, I’ve re-designed (yes, being a designer, I can never be happy with a design especially when it is for myself…!) the Traveler’s Notebook format I did last year. This time I did 2 new designs with ample space for photos or journaling. My #weekinthelife starts Sunday instead of Monday as this is same way I document with my Project Life pages.
This is what I did last year with lots of photos. This year, I may add more words instead of photos. Let’s see how everything goes from tomorrow.
Putting this booklet together is easy
- Print the pages in the PDF on both sides of the paper. Print ‘Actual Size’ and not ‘Fit to Page’.
- Choose a cover for your booklet; which could be a thicker paper or a cardstock or a patterned scrapbook paper.
- Stack your pages including the cover.
- Staple and trim to size. For this format, the width should be 110mm.
- Embellish with your choice.
I would love to see how you use this journal booklet. Use the hashtag #arlynaprintables and tag me (@abshanghai) on Instagram.
DOWNLOAD THE PDFs HERE: (*DOWNLOADS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.)